Many people like the idea of getting fireplace mantels for their fireplaces as it adds beauty and charm to the feature and the room it is in. but a mantel is not merely a cosmetic addition. It serves a specific purpose, and can quickly become the focal point of the room. You can use it to display decorative pieces, prized possessions, awards, or even photo frames.
Choosing the Right Mantel for Your Fireplace
The right mantle is one that’s functional, durable, and aesthetically appealing. However, it also means you need to make the right choice, and this involves:
- Choosing the right material
- Making sure that the design complements other features in that space
- Select the perfect finish and wood polish
- Opt for a style that makes the mantel stand out but not overwhelm the room
Since there are various aspects to take into account while planning and designing fireplace mantels, it’s best to hire the services of skilled and experienced professionals. They will provide you with design ideas and plans, making sure that the piece is durable and attractive all at once. You can also include some sculptures to the ends of the mantel or create standalone pieces that will balance out the beauty and elaborate design of your custom mantel.
Fireplace Mantels- The Installation Process
When you hire skilled professionals for the design and installation of fireplace mantels, they will follow a detailed work process:
- The designers will take the time to discuss your requirements.
- They will also consider the design and style of other features in the room
- Discuss what types of carvings will suit your needs
- Determine which finishes would work best
- Help with material selection
- Plan the size, shape, and styling of the feature
Once you have approved the design, materials, finishes, etc., they will work on the piece and handle the installation perfectly. As mentioned earlier, you can also add other unique touches to the room, such as paneling, carved molding, and other decorative sculptures. These small additions can make a big difference to the overall aesthetic and appeal of your home. Always hire experienced and reputable professionals with experience, as they would be able to provide design options and help with material and styling choices. For any more information about our custom fireplace mantels, contact us with your requirements today. We will provide you with a unique fireplace mantle so your home will be ready for winter and the holiday season.